| We Accept The Following Credit Cards Along With echecks And PayPal Billing Options
LiftMaster® is a registered trademark of the Chamberlain Group. Copyrighted 2014 LearnButtonRemotes.com | All Payments Are In US Dollars Only | All Rights Reserved
The Liftmaster 66LM Remote Control Keypad Uses A Green Learn Button To Program The Opener's Remote Code.
This Program Button Is Located On The Circuit Board Panel On The Motor Unit, It Is A Green Round Or Square Button.
Look At The Link Here To Locate Your Learn Button.
All Remotes And Keypads That Are Compatible With The 66LM Are: 81LM, 82LM, 83LM, and Keypad 66LM.
66LM LiftMaster Wireless Keyless Entry Is Replaced By The 877MAX Wireless Keypad
Liftmaster Compatible With Green Learn Buttons
- Compatible with all LiftMaster® garage door openers manufactured since January 1993
- Compatible with 315MHz LiftMaster and ELITE™ gate operators
- Features Security+2.0™ rolling code technology
- FCC ID: HBW7163, IC: 2666A 7163
- One-button-to-close feature
- Temporary password option, program code directly from keypad
- Backlit keypad, Includes 9-volt battery
- Programing instructions included
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Locate Your Learn Button Location By Clicking Here!
- Programing Instructions For 877MAX Wireless Keypad
Remotes And Keypads
Ship In 24 Hours Monday - Friday!